International Talent Partners
Our client is a global provider of tools, systems, subsystems and process control solutions that measure, monitor, supply, analyze, feed and control critical parameters of advanced manufacturing processes to improve process performance and productivity for their customers.
For them we are looking for a:
The selected profile will manage the activity in the production area of operations for production objectives, including production time and Lean Manufacturing objectives.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on new product introduction, equipment / operator efficiency, and materials supply.
• Plans and administers procedures and budgets.
• Makes budgetary recommendations regarding and, at higher levels, controls capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
• Develops schedules and capacity requirements to achieve shipment goals.
• Provides direction to employees to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
• Monitors and ensures on-time delivery by troubleshooting issues with staff, sourcing channels, and logistics.
• Sets clear direction, leads by example, and bridges cross functional communication gaps
• Escalates issues critical to operations success.
• Develops methods to collect and maintain data to identify areas for focused improvement.
• Maximizes productivity and improves production flexibility with cross-training programs.
• Analyzes efficiency on production floor and create strategic plans to improve.
• Oversees the inspection of machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization.
• Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and manages workers to ensure compliance with standards that meet ISO 9001 criteria.
• Provides direct supervision to professional and/or skilled, employees (i.e., technicians, support personnel).
- Acts as advisor to unit and is actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; project planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor's degree or technical diploma;
- +5 years of experience in the role, +2 years of managerial experience;
- Work experience in ERP and PLM systems and knowledge of SAP or ORACLE and Team Center;
- Knowledge of the concepts, practices and procedures of laser and optical systems;
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement of production and quality processes;
- Fluent knowledge of English, written and spoken.
The profile is completed by good listening skills and proactivity, problem solving, excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunities by Lovati&Associati, click HERE.