Our client is a leading company in the commercial real estate industry. They have offices in Hong Kong, China, Spain, UK, Italy, Switzerland, Mexico, USA, UAE and Singapore, and the company is at the forefront in the use of the latest technologies.
Reporting to the CEO of the company and with the objective of consolidating and strengthening its presence in the markets of Spain, South America and the USA, ITP selects: General Manager, based in Madrid.
In a non-limiting way, he/she will have the following responsibilities:
- Define the company's prospecting strategy aimed at increasing and building customer loyalty, maximizing turnover and positioning the organization.
- Identifying business opportunities, as well as keeping abreast of market trends in order to establish an appropriate strategy.
- Ensure and guarantee the achievement of results and profitability in accordance with the defined strategic plan.
- Management and supervision of all areas of the organization.
- Control of expenses and compliance with the income statement.
- Selection, management and motivation of the team under your supervision.
- University education and MBA or postgraduate degree in Commercial & Marketing in business school.
- Essential high level of English and Spanish.
- The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Essential to have extensive experience in commercial management.
- Skills: strategic and creative vision, planning/organization, teamwork, leadership, communication skills.
- Immediate incorporation to a first level multinational company, in a position of high responsibility and projection, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Remuneration to be negotiated, according to the candidate's value, experience and training.