Our client is a European manufacturer of industrial machinery. The company operates worldwide through a network of owned subsidiaries and third party resellers.
As Sales Mananger for Russia and CIS you represent the company and all its brands with the highest level of professionalism and regard. You create new business opportunities, expand the scope, growth, and customer base by initiating contact with existing and potential customers.
- Prospecting on all existing and prospective customers in the defined territory
- Develop and maintain customer direct sales
- Leverage and develop local reseller relationships
- Initiate contact with existing and potential customers
- Identify customer needs and identify the appropriate equipment to meet their needs in a consultative manner
- Build long-term relationships to ensure strong revenue pipeline
Frequently travel throughout the region to visit multiple existing and potential customers
- Actively participate in trade shows as required
- Liaise with the various company departments regularly to improve sales volumes and execution
- Minimum of five years’ experience in B2B industry in Russia
- Minimum of three years’ experience selling industrial equipment
- Minimum of two years’ experience with profit and loss accountability for an entire category, department, or company
- Previous experience working for a multinational corporation is highly desired
- Willingness and ability to travel intensively both local as international